Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Naughty or Nice--November Challenge

I have some very exciting news!!!  A few days ago I got invited to join the Naught or Nice Challenge!  It's such a fun challenge and I'm really looking forward to getting to know my fellow troublemakers and what we can come up with! I've submitted entries to their challenges a few times in the past and have always wanted to join their team. I'm thrilled to be here :)

Every month there is a themed challenge and this month happens to be Holiday Animals. Here's my take:


I used patterned paper for the background and added sequins, Liquid Pears and the banner.  The Santa bunny was made using two different stamp sets and paper piecing.  I colored him using Copics and added a sparkly red nose and fake snow on his little suit. It's very hard to see in the photo, but I used Wink of Stella on the Santa suit for a little extra shimmer. Adorable!!  

Supplies:

Mama Elephant--Honey Bunny
A*Muse Studio--Naughty or Nice
A*Muse Studio--Not a Creature was Stirring
Copics--W 0, 2, 4; R 12, 14, 17; Y 08, 100)
Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
Lawn Fawn Lawn Ornaments Mixed Sequins
Liquid Pearls in Onyx Pearl
Snow Marker
Wink of Stella in Clear
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Martha Stewart Crafts Garnet Glitter
Dimensional Adhesive

Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me! Check out the other talented girls over at the challenge and submit one of your own if you're so inclined :) We'd love to see what you come up with!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Teamie, what a stunner - that little Santa Bbunny is a real cutie! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just spent some time checking out your blog, too! Excited to be working together :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Your card looks great! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Leigh! I'm pretty happy with it, too :)

      Delete
  3. What a great card! I love how you transformed the ME stamp into Santa Bunny! So very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous and fun card, loving the layout. thank you so much for entering The Stamping Chef challenge and good luck . Tina DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the layout and that's such a cute image!

    Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches this week!

    Kez
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling! Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)