Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

DigiStamps4Joy Freebie Friday

Hello, hello! I've been all about trying new things lately and wanted to share the FREEBIE that DigiStamps4Joy has this week!  If you'd like to grab this one for free, stop on by the shop and grab it before it's gone....you only have three days!   To avoid confusion, I feel it's important to note that I stamped the robot and sentiment on my tag, and the freebie DOES NOT include them.

I did something a little different with this tag and honestly wasn't sure if I liked it or not. It's really cartoon-y, but I was sold when my son was so excited and asked if I could make one just like it for him :)  He got this one and was thrilled!






Supplies:
Gear Tag from DigiStamps4Joy
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Recollections Robots stamp set
Black Sequins
Copic Markers (V12, 15, 17; YG 05, 09)
Liquid Pearls in Onyx Pearl
Glossy Accents
Googly Eyes
Wink of Stella in Clear


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Don't forget to head over the DigiStamps4Joy to snag this awesome tag!


No comments:

Post a Comment

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)