Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Magic Card!! PS April Guest Designer Search #3

Hi there :)  If you've been following me, you know that I have been spending a lot of time working on designs for the Paper Smooches April Guest Designer Search.  There is one more day until the deadline, so I have been cramming to get the last couple finished.  This magic card is my third entry in the search :)

This is the first time I attempted a magic card, and to be completely honest, it gave me a lot of grief. A lot LOL. BUT it turned out really cute and now I know what worked and what didn't work for the next time I make it!  

Here is the idea of the card: it's pure magic! The front is cute, but kind of plain. Nothing too fancy....


Now is when it gets fun!  Look what happens when you pull on the little tab at the top....


How fun is this?!  Kids absolutely love it, but as an adult, I find it pretty cool, too.  Like I said before, it was quite tricky, but I was not going to give up on it. I can be quite tenacious ;)

Here are the list of supplies I used:

Spectrum Stamp Set (Paper Smooches found here)
Copics (RV 10, 13, 14, 17; YG 03, 05, 09; G09; W02, 04)
Spellbinders Dies Lacey Squares
Spellbinders Classic Squares
Transparency
Washi Tape
Assorted cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black
StazOn
Tombo Mono Aqua Liquid Adhesive

I hope you enjoyed today's card! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)