Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Love is in the Air as Demonstrated by a Unicorn Farting Rainbows

Hello, hello!  I just realized I haven't posted in months.  Holy cow! It's hard to balance things as an adult sometimes.  

It's the month of February and Naughty or Nice Challenges has a wonderful challenge for you: Love is in the Air (with an optional color challenge).    I couldn't resist sharing this card. Technically I didn't make it, so I may be cheating, but it's too sweet and perfect for the challenge to not share. My son made it for his uncle who lives across the country because his uncle thinks unicorns are so great. It's so darn cute, creative and flat out hilarious that I just HAD to use it.  I know my kiddo is going to be thrilled when he sees that I put this on my blog for the world to see :)





A unicorn farting rainbows! Now that's flat out funny!  I hope you all got a chuckle out of this one. He'll be happy to hear any kind comments you have to make about it :)

Supplies:
Neenah Solar White Card Stock
Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper Smooches Spectrum Stamp Set\
Copics

Thanks for spending part of your day with me! Hop on over to the NON blog to see what the rest of my teammates came up with and to join us in our challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Because nothing says 'I can balance adult things' like a farting unicorn! Seriously though, hun, great to see you posting and I love your card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love his farting unicorn (it's definitely a 'boy' thing LOL) Your son is very talented - I'm sure his uncle will have a good laugh when this pops through his letterbox!

    ReplyDelete

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)