Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Oh Crap! + Naughty or Nice Challenge with Wings

Hi again :)

Today starts another fantastically fun challenge at Naughty or Nice Challenges! The theme is "Show Us Some Wing" and anything goes as long as something on your card has wings on it.  You  have until Dec. 25 to submit your fabulous creations and we're looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

I decided that I was taking the nice route too much lately and needed to be a bit naughty with my card:



Bahahaha! I find this absolutely hilarious! This card isn't for any particular occasion, but can be used for many: belated birthday, birthday (you're how old?!?!), I'm sorry, etc.  I stamped my images on kraft card stock and then used white and black paint to make the bird poop. Easy peasy :)  I really wanted a blue bird, but it didn't show up on the kraft paper, so I stamped a black bird on top of it. It isn't lined up perfectly (clearly I don't have a tool for that LOL), but I thought it turned out cool b/c it looks like the bird has a blue belly :) I have some alphabet stamps that look like typewriter font and thought they'd be perfect for the sentiment.  

Supplies:

Kraft card stock
White and black paint from stash
Mama Elephant Pigment Ink in Celery
Color Box Pigment Ink in Robin's Egg
Stampabilities Pigment Ink in Brown
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Out on a Limb by My Favorite Things
Whimsical Birds by The Paper Company
Alphabet Stamps 

Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to join us in the fun and head to the blog to see what my teammies came up with :)

1 comment:

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)