Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

What's up Witches?!

Happy Thursday! And might I add....What's up, witches?! ;)

Halloween will be here before we know it and what's better to start the month of October off right than with a WITCH-Y themed challenge?! As always, with Naughty or Nice Challenges, you have creative freedom to choose whether you want to be naughty or nice.    I decided to dance around the naughty line this month.


Pretty darn witch-y if you ask me!  To help make this card, I used my Silhouette to cut out the witch and printed the sentiment using my home printer.  

Supplies:
Silhouette
White Card Stock
Pattern Card Stock from Stash
Button from Stash
Peachy Keen Stamps Polka Dot Background Stamp
Paper Smooches Word Bubbles Die
Black Copic
Memento Tuxedo Blak Ink
Mama Elephant Ink in Eggplant
Sequins from Stash
Glossy Accents


Thanks for spending a bit of your day with me today :) Head on over to the NON blog to join us in the FUN and to see what the rest of my incredibly talented teammates came up with for this month's challenge. Remember to check out the rules before you join in :)  I hope to see a lot of you there!

2 comments:

  1. Super card - great sexy witch! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfectly witchy! I like the spooky purple sponging on your polka-dot strip, and what a great witch silhouette!

    ReplyDelete

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)