Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Best Fishes + Prismacolor + NON August Challenge

Hi there!

August's theme of "Fun in the Sun" is going on at Naughty or Nice Challenges!  The team is excited to see what you come up with for this one and there are loads of possibilities, so whether you take the naughty or the nice route, we want to see your take on the challenge.

I love this stamp set even though I've only used it once.  It just reminds me of simpler times before technology has taken up so much of our lives.  This scene is just so beautiful and peaceful to me. It's a way of life that all kids should experience at some point :)



This is a pretty simple one.  I didn't get a great picture before it was sent off to my mom's coworker who was retiring, but you can see everything that was on it.  I stamped the image and colored it in with Prismacolors.  I didn't feel the need to add anything else to this one. I wanted it to be simple and without a lot of embellishments, just like the image :)

Supplies:
Flower Soft Moments in Time Best Fishes
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Blending Stump
Baby oil
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Head on over the the Naughty or Nice blog to see what my teammates came up with and to join us in the fun! Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Hope this means you are feeling much better now, hun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is adorable! Sometimes, it's nice to be nice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Grr, my comment just vanished into the ether...)
    This really is adorable! It's nice to be nice once in a while, isn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)