Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Latinas Arts & Crafts--Christmas in June

Hello everyone!  Today I have a very special card to share with you. As a member of DigiStamps4Joy's Design Team, I was invited to be a special guest designer at Latinas Arts and Crafts!  They have lots of fun challenges on their blog and the FUN theme for this particular one is Christmas in June! I love Christmas cards and was so happy to share this one with all of you.  I used the lovely DS4J image called Christmas Candle to create my card.




Very Christmass-y I must say!  I colored my image with Copic markers and used partial die cutting to cut it out.  I layered several of the dies that came in the set using regular and dimensional adhesives, then added a big red bow, perfect for the holiday season :)

Supplies:
Copic markers
Wink of Stella
Bow it All v. 2.0
Dimensional & Regular Adhesive
Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic Elements Die Majestic Label 25
Green Card Stock
Neenah Solar White Card Stock
Ribbon from stash

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you like the card and encourage you to stop by Latinas Arts & Crafts to see what their talented Design Team came up with and to join in the fun :)

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous, the diecuts are fabulous and i love your traditional image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda tarjeta!!! me encanta como esta enmarcada. Gracias por acompañarnos en Latinas Arts & Crafts

    ReplyDelete

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)