Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

DS4J Sunday Release--Gift Card Holder

Hello out there! I am SO very excited to share today's project!  


Head on over to DigiStamps4Joy to see all the new releases and what my talented teammates whipped up this week. They're amazing!  

This week, I couldn't decide which image I wanted to use right away, but was inspired when my son asked to watch Frosty the Snowman.  So....the top hat it was :)  Here is my take on this particular release:




Since it's Christmas time and I have a lot of teachers and coaches to buy gifts for (seven of them!), I wanted to make a gift card envelope, so I enlisted the help of my handy dandy Envelope Punch Board, one of my favorite, most used tools that I own.  I used Copics on the hat, some Wink of Stella on the red, covered it with Glossy Accents and popped it up using dimensional adhesive.  I just love the way the stars float off of the envelope!  I really do love the way this turned out and think it's got the perfect amount of magic to it for the season :)




Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed your visit!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Come and Get it Challenges--Christmas Theme
My Besties Norge--Christmas/New Year/Celebration
Sentimental Sundays--Anything but a Card
CHNC--Christmas



8 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Love that die cut framing the card. Thanks for joining our Holiday Joy challenge with Lacy Sunshine Stamps.
    hugs
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Holiday Joy
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. Love that paper. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique CARD, Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with unique details and design.
    Thank´s for sharing with us in My Besties Norge.
    Hugs Sissel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous and I especially love the stars die! Thank you for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge this time. Hope to see you again!

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Sara. I am also on the design team for The Glory of Christmas so thank you for adding your card there.

    ReplyDelete

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)