Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

This is the one!--DS #137

Hi there! Here is an entry for Deconstructed Sketch #137 over at Deconstructing Jen. The story behind this card is rather emotional and long, so I will just leave it at that I was searching and searching for the perfect stamp set to send the most perfectly appropriate thank you card, and finally got my hands on one. I used the Doxie with Moxie stamp set from There She Goes and it turned out absolutely perfect. Not too shabby for my first card with Copics either, huh?!? It's another entry for the Deconstructed Jen sketch #157.



Thanks for stopping by! Quick entry tonight :)

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! Congratulations on your new blog. :) Your card is just adorable! I'm so glad you are able to join us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means a lot coming from you :) I'm so happy to join you and am having so much fun!

      Delete

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)